Tuesday, May 29, 2007

TRUE LOVE

This blog is still very much in its beginnings and we're still learning about each other...So dear reader today I am putting aside formalities and letting you in on the personal side of my life.
I have found the love of my life. It's been tough since I've been in England, long distance relationships always are, but we're in it for the long haul. The love of my life and I have known each other for years but it wasn't until I went away to college and realized how much I missed him in my life that our relationship really blossomed. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend... he always available for me, whenever I need him twenty four hours a day seven days a week. He's popular and my friends are practically obsessed with him. In fact he's well loved by nearly everyone in the community. He knows all my favorites...he always gum and a New York Times waiting for me. Did I mention he is a master in the kitchen? He makes the best iced tea, lemonade, hoagies (subs or hereos for you non-philadelphians), donuts, muffins, salads, soft pretzels, breakfast sandwiches, oh and recently added milkshakes to his repertoire... and he makes the best DAMN cup of COFFEE i have ever had in MY LIFE!...all this and he'sw got the best gas prices to boot!!!

That's right I AM IN LOVE WITH WAWA
What is WAWA you ask? well I am going to pretend I never heard that blasphemy...because it is only the best most superior convenience store in the entire world...in fact to call it a conveneince store does not even do it justice...it is a practically holy place where that betters the lives of millions of people in the Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey area each day!

I am going insane and pining away without it here. SO much so that I am on it's website right now, using a feature that I never knew existed but that I of course LOVE that allows you to calculate the nutrition info of all of Wawa's delicious food. It EVEN allows you to build your own hoagies and sandwiches just like in the store and then find out exactly how many delicious worth every bite calories are in each one...OF course it is not the calories that concern me instead I am drooling over the numerous glorious sandwich combinations and possibilities that are available....Creating the perfect medley of delicious lunchtime foods a milkshake, a muffin, and a turkey sub WHY not? while your at throw in some of that fruit salad for nutritional purposes...

OH Wawa you may have the dumbest name ever but my love for you will never die...Less than a week until I am back in your loving arms...your coffee nourishing my addled jet lagged brain...until wait for me and think of me at 3:00 in the morning when all those kids with the munchies show up and disturb your peace :)

No comments: